We’re growing! Spruce & Gander, Inc. is looking for someone who digs deep, craves information and is passionate about details to support our existing inside project management team with a wide variety of administrative tasks while learning and perfecting company policies and procedures. Making sure the customer experience is superb is a top priority…a positive attitude is a must!
You will also help in every possible way when needed…so if a fire breaks out everybody grabs a bucket, from the dog to the CEO!
Provide excellent support and assistance throughout many aspects of the office. Follow our lead on how to handle phone calls, manage a high volume of email and perform administrative duties. This is a very important position in our organization. Great service is paramount to the success of our organization. We recognize our support team as the backbone of operations.
- Establish positive relationships within the office, with sales representatives, customers, contractors, and vendors alike
- Handle inbound and outbound customer service phone calls and emails
- Support projects as directed ensuring that all assigned actions are completed
- Follow up on leads and projects as directed to stay up to date on all relevant details
- Supply customers and sales representatives with product support documents such as drawings, CAD and 3D files, and product data sheets
- Create pricing and budget documents, formal quotes, and invoices
- Assist support team as directed to place orders with a high degree of accuracy tracking status from production to delivery
- Set up and schedule lunch and learns as directed. Place food and drink orders, confirm headcount and dietary restrictions, and input information into CRM as directed
- General Office duties: digital filing, data entry, keeping the office organized, etc.
- Maintain client database in cloud-based CRM
- Available to work full time
- 2 years administrative experience preferred
- Certificate or diploma from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all colleagues
- Must be a strong multitasker and be able to prioritize duties
- Great organizational skills and ability to implement them in the office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks preferred
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)