As educators increasingly recognize the value of being outdoors for student engagement, well-being and learning, there’s never been a better time to reimagine school and university spaces.
See our new practical guide to bringing trends to life with Street Furniture Australia products, thoughtfully crafted configurations, durable materials and flexible color palettes. And view case studies from projects around Australia and the world. Join our interest list list for a formal presentation on solutions for the educational market.
Since 1986, Street Furniture Australia has supplied to countless outdoor education projects in Australia and internationally. Here are six current furnishing trends we are observing in this space:
1. Social Circles: Encourage spontaneous interaction and collaboration.
2. Outdoor Classroom: Empower educators to bring lessons outside.
3. Fun and Bright: Ignite imagination and play with colours that bring smiles.
4. Active and Passive Spaces: Versatile areas that cater to social butterflies and introspective thinkers.
5. Lunch Time: Bring students together with long communal tables and picnic settings.
6. Around a Tree: Create comfortable shaded areas with seating to suit any budget.
Contact us for more information. Join our interest list for a formal presentation.